Balsamic Chicken Salad
- 3 Cups Diced Cold, Cooked Chicken
- 1 Cup Diced Apple
- 1/2 Cup Diced Celery
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 3 Tablespoons The Enchanted Olive White Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 Tablespoons Sevillano Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, apple, celery, onion and walnuts.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and oil and pour over the salad. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Let rest 10 to 15 minutes, mix again and chill.
Roasted Garlic Chicken
- 2 1/2 Lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6 Tablespoons The Enchated Olive Orange in White Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 Tablespoons The Enchanted Olive Garlic Rosemary EVOO
- 1 Tablespoon The Enchanted Olive Steak Seasoning Blend
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Arrange chicken in a baking dish, 9 X 13 inch. Add garlic rosemary EVOO and steak seasoning to the dish. Toss and coat chicken with ingredients, then place in oven. Roast for 20 minutes. Add chicken broth and lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices. Return to oven and turn oven off. Let stand 5 minutes longer and remove chicken from oven. Place baking dish on trivet and serve, spooning pan juices over the chicken pieces.
Oven Fried Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wings
- The Enchanted Olive Zesty Onion EVOO
- The Enchanted Olive Garlic Mushroom EVOO
- The Enchanted Olive Citrus Habernero EVOO
Combine equal amounts of EVOO and toss with chicken wings. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.