Vegetables with a Kick
- 2 Zucchinis, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 Green Bell Peppers, cut into chunks
- 1/2 Pound Whole Button Mushrooms
- 1/2 Pound Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 Cup The Enchanted Olive Mediterranean Blend EVOO
- Sea Salt to taste
- Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat ad lightly oil the grate.
Combine zucchinis, green bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl. Pour EVOO over vegetables and toss to cat evenly. Marinate for about 1 hour.
After 1 hour, grill vegetables on preheated grill until light charred, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Sauteed Garlic Green Beans
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 3 Tablespoons The Enchanted Olive Mayor's Blend EVOO
- 2 (14.5oz) Cans of Green Beans, drained
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 2 Teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and Mayor's Blend EVOO. Stir in green beans, season with salt and pepper and add red pepper flakes. Cook until beans are tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese.
Zucchini and Eggs
- 4 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tablespoons The Enchanted Olive Garlic EVOO
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Zucchini, sliced 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
Stir the eggs and parmesan cheese together in a bowl; set aside.
Heat the garlic EVOO in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook the zucchini in the hot oil until softened and lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Season the zucchini with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium; pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook, stirring gently, for about 3 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and cover. Keep covered off the heat until the eggs set, about 2 minutes more.
Zucchini and Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons The Enchanted Olive Italian Herb olive oil
- 4 cups cubed zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
Heat oregano olive oil in skillet over high heat; stir in zucchini, lemon zest, and red pepper flakes. Cook for about 2 minutes.
Stir in salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper; cook and stir until zucchini is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir cream cheese into zucchini mixture; cook until cream cheese begins to melt, about 1 minute.
Asparagus with Blue Cheese and Roasted Walnuts
- 1 Bunch Fresh Asparagus
- 2 Tablespoons The Enchanted Olive Picual EVOO
- Kosher Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Rinse asparagus and snap off woody stem ends. Dry asparagus and arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking dish (a nonstick jelly-roll pan works well). Drizzle the Moresca EVOO over the asparagus and roll the spears to coat well. Sprinkle lightly with kosher salt.
Roast in oven for 7 to 14 minutes depending on the thickness of the spears (thin spears will take much less time than thick ones). When done, asparagus should still be crisp.
About 3 to 5 minutes before the asparagus are done, place chopped walnuts in a small pie tin and put into the oven alongside the asparagus. Watch so they don't burn!
Remove asparagus and walnuts from the oven. Divide asparagus among four luncheon plates. While asparagus are still hot, sprinkle them with the bleu cheese and the roasted walnuts.
Allow to cool slightly. Serve at room temperature for best flavor.